Saturday, December 01, 2001

Circular No 2






Newsletter for Alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 1 of December 2001. Circular No.2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends,

I have checked the email address and corrected those that have been left undelivered, so I hope this second circular has better luck.

The bulletin msb mount inside 6407, year 1964, month July, starts at page p01, so if you missed any please ask for the missing pages.

I have the following names that maybe someone can give me a clue as the email address, whereabouts, From V graduation date, nickname, and any information that might be useful to be used for the index that will appear in the reviewed web page.

(various names)

The column published by Wayne is last in the attachment so please open it manually. He has interesting viewpoints on general world affairs and he is one of the select few that lived a special time in a special place and was our classmate. I hope that he does not mind my sending it to you.

The photo is of Michael Herrera 2001.

God Bless
Ladislao Kertesz
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo: Herrera carnival 1
Article: msb p05 6407 mount inside
Column: wvb 011014
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

idmitch said...

I need the list of names that used to be in the fourth paragaph of this Circular.

Don