Friday, December 07, 2001

Circular No 3





Newsletter for Alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I. Caracas, 7 of December 2001. Circular No.3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear friends,

I am receiving comments on this new way of communicating with you. I can reassure you that I am going to answer individually those that send direct.

I have the following new names that maybe someone can give me a clue as the email address, whereabouts, From V graduation date, nickname, and any information that might be useful to be used for the index that will appear in the reviewed web page.

(Various names)

It would be nice if you would write the names of msb friends that you remember to share. I am going to keep a general list to be sent out with all the information that you supply.

God Bless

Ladislao Kertesz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo: ?
Article: msb p06 6407 mount inside
Column: wvb 011125
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

idmitch said...

I need the list of names that appeared originally in the fourth paragraph of this Circular.

Don